domingo, 28 de enero de 2007

2006 Christmas and New Years





It was very especial to spend the holidays with my family again. We were really close because my uncle's wife had just given birth to a beautiful baby boy named after his father and grandfather Eustorgio and also Jesus is another of his names, I guess also after his Father and Reedemer. Anyway, Christmas was nice and calmed, December 31st we got together at my parents' house and had our traditional gift exchange, dancing and the nutcrackers that my mother loves to burn, man that woman loves it!!!!. What was the thought that was with me every minute of the last year? God, Thanks for my family. Dad worked as usual.




2 comentarios:

jenjakob dijo...

Yay!!!
I love it. Thanks so much for the blog. I'll pass the link on to my parents and Eric's parents. It's nice to se you enjoying fun times with your family. Goo parties, I bet. I'll be checking your blog often!

anji dijo...

Looks like 2006 was a lot of fun and that you have a big extended Canadian family here! Next time you will have to come visit us and our new home. With five bedrooms, you're welcome any time, we can find some room for you :)

I miss you! And, hey, I miss all of my crazy mexicans. Say hello to everyone for me!

anji

p.s. your mom and dad MUST come up for a visit... maybe they fall in love too and stay here? Then you can stay here :)